5 most common iPhone problems and how to solve them?Fixperts
Apple is the most popular company to make smartphones and so many other electronic devices that are updated constantly. Most iPhone users say they can never use another smartphone, because of the ease that iPhones bring about. However, no technology is infallible, irrespective of how convenient and new it may be.
If you’re an iPhone user, you’re sure to face a few issues every now and then, too. We’ve compiled a list of the 5 most common iPhone problems people face, and talked about their solutions as well.
- Rapid Battery Drain: When your iPhone has reached a certain age, depending on your usage of it, you may notice that it gets discharged very quickly. This may happen due to multiple reasons. Video calling apps, and other apps that actively require the internet for streaming often drain large chunks of your battery.
As a solution, you can try switching off these apps and not using them often, clearing your cache, and trying different charger cords and plug points. If the battery drain issue persists, you should contact the nearest phone repair store around you.
- Frozen Screen: Sometimes, screens freeze abruptly, but it’s no cause for panic. It could be a one-off issue, but you should get your iPhone checked if it lags and freezes often. A hard reboot should get your iPhone up and running gain. If you have an older model, press the power button for a few seconds and let go. Newer models will require you to press both the volume buttons, along with the side button until the display shuts off.
- Camera not working: Your camera may not function properly if you’ve enabled any restrictions on your phone. This can be easily solved by navigating through the settings and ensuring restrictions are disabled. If there is nothing to reset you can try restarting your phone. If that doesn’t fix it, there might be an issue with the hardware, and you’ll need to contact an iPhone service provider.
- Water Damage: Dropping your iPhone in the swimming pool can have dire consequences to its functioning. Water damage, although detrimental, is seen commonly amongst iPhone users. If your iPhone has been exposed to water, you can try a number of tricks to fix it. Firstly, wipe off the excess water with a paper towel. Do not try to switch on your phone immediately, or it could lead to irreparable water damage. Put the phone in a bag of rice for 24 hours. This should soak up the excess water. If your iPhone still glitches, you’ll have to give it in for repairs.
- Lost Data: Your phone may get damaged due to a fall, or water damage, or it may even get lost. There’s no reason to worry, though, because Apple products have an iCloud backup, that can be synced with any device to restore your data. As a preventative measure, always backup your data to iCloud.
At Fixperts Shop, we offer all kinds of mobile repair services in Dubai, UAE. If your Android or iPhone is broken, we can fix cracked screens, fix broken power buttons, and also do battery repairs. Contact us on our Toll Free number today, at – 80081, or visit our office on Level 2, Mall of the Emirates, Dubai.