5 problems you can have with your MacBookUE
MacBooks are a popular choice in laptops, and you probably love yours. Issues arising with your MacBook might frustrate you to no end, but before you decide to throw in the towel, check out the list of solutions we’ve compiled here, in case your MacBook is sluggish or glitching.
- Blank screen when started: If your MacBook shows a black or grey screen every time you start it, you might need to reboot your MacBook in Safe Mode. A black or blue screen indicates that our screen may have frozen while trying to open a problematic app. In Safe mode, the Mac OS uses the minimum drivers and softwares to boot the MacBook and repair directories after scanning it.
- Poor quality FaceTime: Grainy and poor quality images are often noticed in newer versions of the MacBook Air. This may not be an issue with your hardware – you can check it out by running other camera and communication related apps. If the issue you’re facing is with the Facetime app itself, you can update the app and your software.
- The battery dies often: If your MacBook dies even with a healthy battery percentage, there might be an issue you need to show at a Macbook service station. Otherwise, you can make sure the basics are in place – like your charging port, cord, and plug point. If the shutdown happens again, restart your Mac, and load MacOS. Once loaded, restart your device again, as it gives the system time to shut down properly. This should fix the problem.
- External devices don’t connect: This can be an issue with the cord you’re using, the connecting port, or the device itself. First, check to see if your hardware is in place, and compatible with your MacBook. Ensure you’ve reset your PRAM/NVRAM and SMC so that there is no glitch in the device.
If that doesn’t work, plug in another compatible device into the same port to make sure there’s nothing wrong with the port itself. If there’s a hardware issue inside your Mac, you will have to get it repaired.
- A few keys aren’t working: Some keys not working is a problem often seen in the 2016 version of the MacBook. Sometimes, the keys might make weird sounds or feel off, especially when heated up. There might be dust set in between the keys that is causing this, and would usually require keyboard cleaning and/or replacement by a professional.
If these DIY solutions don’t work, and your MacBook is still giving you issues, you can contact us at Fixperts Shop. We provide mobile phone, laptop, and Apple device repair services in Dubai, UAE. This can include laptop screen replacement, data recovery, battery replacement, and more. Contact us on our Toll Free number today, at – 80081, or visit our office on Level 2, Mall of the Emirates, Dubai.